|Home > Annual Meeting > Call for Sessions|
Reno2020 Annual Meeting & Expo: Save the Date!
Call for Sessions
Reno2020 Call for Sessions Opening Now… Due November 8, 2019
This is a “Call for Sessions” for the 2020 GRC Annual Meeting & Expo to be held at the Peppermill Resort in Reno, Nevada on October 18-21, 2020. We are inviting proposals for specific sessions at this year’s meeting. Sessions can be organized and led by up to three people, a session chair and two co-chairs. Successful session chairs will be expected to assist the technical chair to recruit authors and organize reviews. A session will include at least four papers.
The Session Proposal process is simple. Please email a Session Title and Description to Anh Lay at firstname.lastname@example.org by November 8, 2019.
Details on the requirements of the proposal:
Session Title: Session proposals must include an informative title (20-300 characters, not including spaces) and entered in title case.
Description: The session description is limited to 250 words. The description will be used during the review process. Session descriptions will be reviewed by the GRC Annual Meeting committee for possible inclusion in the meeting. Successful session proposals will be listed on the GRC website during the draft paper submission phase to assist authors in identifying an appropriate session to submit their draft paper.
Descriptions must adhere to the following criteria:
- Concise definition of the scientific topic. Proposals must focus on scientific results and/or their applications.
- Explain why the session is topical and relevant.
- Session proposals focused on a specific development program, experiment, technology, or region of expansion are encouraged.
- Sessions in tribute of a specific person will be considered, but appropriate justification must be provided.
- Session proposals that are deemed to be primarily advertisements of commercial products and services will not be considered.
Optional: Please include the names of any specific people that you would recruit to author a paper for this session.
- Submission of papers will open in January… look out for more information
- Save the Date! Reno2020 Call for Papers Deadline is May 27, 2020