Sunday, September 15 8-9pm
Monday, September 16 7am-1:30pm
Esplanade area outside the Palm Springs Convention Center
Do you have large equipment to display? Bring it to the GRC Expo and showcase it to our attendees!
New this year, the GRC will host an Outdoor Exhibit Showcase in conjunction with the usual indoor expo at the Palm Springs Convention Center. The outdoor expo will be located in the outdoor Esplanade area in front of the registration lobby of the convention center where exhibitors will have a covered and secure place to showcase their large equipment.
- Sunday, September 15th from 8pm-9pm (after the Opening Reception (6pm-8pm) held inside the Expo hall)
- Monday, September 16th from 7am-1:30pm (Including a coffee bar before the Opening Plenary Session)
The showcase is only one night and morning, but the selected days and times will provide the exhibitors with the maximum amount of exposure to our attendees and invited speakers.
Outdoor Expo Exhibitors (as of June 13):
If you would like to participate here are the requirements:
- Company must have at least a 10x10 booth inside the main expo hall.
- There is an additional flat fee of $1,500 to secure an outdoor booth space (this includes the cost of security).
- Company is expected to provide some type of beverage or appetizer ordered through the convention center for the 1 hour Sunday night outdoor reception.
- Company is expected to split the cost of the morning coffee break on Monday morning along with other outdoor exhibiting companies (no more than $1,000).
- Company is responsible for any additional requirements beside the space for the outdoor display such as power, tables, chairs, signs, etc.